WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
We are looking for a hands-on Commission Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. This person will have the opportunity to be an integral piece of a growing company & own all things incentive compensation related.
- Administer the monthly calculation & payment of sales incentive compensation for all commissionable employees; perform monthly audits & data reviews to ensure commission accuracy
- Act as the main point of contact for all sales incentive compensation related inquiries; resolve commission disputes & process any necessary corrections or adjustments
- Ensure accurate & timely distribution of sales compensation letters to new hires; educate new hires on how their incentive compensation plan works & how to access their monthly commission statements
- Provide support to the Finance team in being ASC 606 compliant; assist any external audit firm on commission related matters
- Support the design & implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, & processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support business objectives
- Deliver holistic quota attainment reporting to executives & sales management
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience working in a sales compensation, sales operations, or finance related function
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors Degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related field preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical & organizational skills
- Prior experience using CRM & sales incentive compensation software a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.