About the right team member:
You are a full-stack marketer with experience driving the rapid growth of technology-led B2B solutions. You thrive on broad responsibility, both in terms of the solutions you market & the go-to-market tactics you employ. Youre a rock star that has demonstrated an ability to contribute to revenue growth in a creative, resourceful & data-driven manner. You're excited to be on a fast-moving, small team that's a startup within a startup. Most importantly, youre seeking an opportunity that will accelerate your personal & professional development, surrounded by focused, analytical, & compassionate people.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Propel the growth of Betterments two Institutional B2B business lines: Betterment for Business (B4B) & Betterment for Advisors (B4A)
- Implement an integrated marketing strategy that spans all marketing disciplines including brand & buzz, lead generation, sales enablement & CRM efforts across multiple target audiences
- Own the cross-business unit strategy execution for key channels including conferences & events
- Execute digital marketing automation & analyze performance metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally & resourcefully to get things done across product, sales, engineering & corporate brand & PR groups
- Implement B2B2C engagement tactics to expand existing client relationships through education, thought leadership & promotions
You will be effective if you have:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Empathy for your target client & your coworkers
- A knack for storytelling in both written & verbal form
- An ability to initiate & steer projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience working in a high-growth technology environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Employed marketing automation & marketing analytics tools including Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics & Mixpanel to more efficiently & thoughtfully track & measure marketing efforts
- Prior B2B experience in the FinTech or marketing to firms with 50-1000 employees located in tech hubs
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $17 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 400,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business.Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.