With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless & safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members & 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work & travel. Trust & privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information & never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators & is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
As a Product Design Lead at CLEAR, you will lead & oversee the user experience of a Product from conception to launch in partnership with Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers & Industrial Designers. You will flex your inventors spirit & highly-refined aesthetic sensibilities to define & design digital experiences that bring our platform vision to life.
What You Will Do:
- Design & deliver end-to-end flows & experiences that translate abstract ideas into concrete solutions that elegantly resolve complexity with seamless UX.
- Partner closely with Product Managers & Engineering on ensuring CLEAR is building the right solutions that address the highest-order needs of both our business & end-users.
- Collaborate across the end-to-end product development cycle, from research to rapid concept explorations, prototyping & delivery of final design assets.
- Develop & articulate a compelling narrative for your design decisions at all levels of zoom that inspires & influences partners, teams, & leadership.
- Be a fierce champion of Visual Design craft for CLEARs design practice as applied to our Product experiences & systemically across our platform touchpoints.
- Contribute to the development/build out of CLEARs design system & UI kits
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience building UX/UI for consumer-facing apps & software at the feature-level, for complex UX flows, & from wholly new product concepts.
- Degree in Graphic/Communication Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Strong Visual Design skills with demonstrated proficiency in typography, color, layout, iconography & aesthetic sense, & how these elements impact product function
- Experience designing for a variety of screen sizes & platforms, including mobile apps & fully-responsive web
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch, Principle, Lottie, Photoshop, Zeplin, InVision, & other design & prototyping tools
- Excellent communication & organizational skills