This is a predominantly remote role. Minimal in-office working time may be required when our offices re-open.
At AlphaSights, we search through more than 500 million professionals working in the world today to find the small handful of experts qualified to answer our clients' needs. They use these insights to drive amazing progress within their organizations. Our mission is to provide access to dispersed, hidden, & underutilized knowledge. Weve made terrific progress working in this new space, but weve only just scratched the surface on how we can apply technology to this problem.
As a Front End Engineer on our Search & Discovery team, you will enable the next generation of our discovery experience by building ambitious web applications, on the edge of what is possible with today's browsers. You'll work closely with a variety of people in the business to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, & get feedback directly from users. We're looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, & learning new technologies as needed.
- Push the boundaries of modern front end engineering to build elegant, intuitive & optimized web applications
- Work closely with our Product Team & Design Team to identify, design & build features that have a significant business impact
- Work in small, nimble teams & form part of a highly talented guild that determines front end direction & best practices.
- Build UIs to schedule multi-party communication with heavy constraints
- Develop innovative interfaces that enable intuitive discovery & exploration of structured knowledge
- Launch new product initiatives that delight our clients & differentiate our services
You might be a fit if you:
- Have at least 3 years of industry experience
- Are passionate about delivering high performance solutions
- Know & understand the implications of the latest developments in ECMAScript
- Navigate & write backend code where necessary
- React experience a plus
We believe a broad spectrum of experience provides a great perspective on solving problems in new & innovative ways. If your background doesn't check all the boxes above, but you are passionate about front end engineering, wed still love to hear from you.
Who you would work with:
- You would join a dynamic, multinational, & diverse team who enjoy solving interesting problems in a collaborative & distributed environment
- We have self-taught engineers as well as graduates from top Computer Science & Engineering schools
- Your co-workers will include motivated recent graduates as well as experienced industry leaders from companies such as Google & Amazon
AlphaSights is a leading global industry research platform. We leverage proprietary knowledge search technology powered by machine learning, natural language processing & data science to connect decision makers to globally distributed knowledge faster than ever before. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations & non-profits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions & propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs nearly 1,000 professionals in nine offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. AlphaSights has been consistently profitable since 2010, is internally (not VC/PE) funded & pursues a strategy of ambitious long-term growth.
Find out more: http://engineering.alphasights.com