We are looking for only the best talent to join our team! Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the Senior Recruiter will be a high-touch recruiting partner to our corporate fashion teams. In this role, you will have an opportunity to make a substantial contribution to a dynamic business by recruiting the best in class talent & shaping the candidate experience. As a key partner to our high performing & evolving fashion teams, you will be responsible for full cycle recruitment across a diverse number of roles & levels. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced high growth environment.
What Youll Do
- Lead full cycle recruitment, leveraging internal & external channels
- Partner with key business partners to assess key recruiting issues & develop & implement creative recruitment strategies
- Guide hiring managers providing professional & expert consultation with regard to the hiring process & the market for Talent (passive & active candidates)
- Partner with the broader People team to ensure that recruitment processes positively impact employee engagement & promote a diverse & inclusive workplace
- Act as a talent advisor to People Partners on recruitment & industry trends
- Continuously source & pipeline candidates for challenging positions & future opportunities
- Manage our internal ATS (candidate tracking & job management)
- Assist on key recruitment initiatives i.e job fairs, campus recruitment, professional networking events etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of luxury ecommerce acting as a brand ambassador to build our employer brand
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience preferably in luxury fashion & or retail
- You have proficiency in Google platforms, Slack, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Greenhouse.
- Strong motivation & capacity to lead by example, inspiring productivity & results
- Experience working in a high-volume recruitment/agency environment
- Experience supporting a creative/fashion client group environment
- Experience managing & influencing stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Self-driven & able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effectively multi-tasks to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Productivity-focused & proven to be a quick problem solver
- Confident decision-maker
- Adapts to change
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.