Were searching for a Head of of Product Marketing to play a key role in our mission to fix the broken UX of the internet. In a company driven by consumer insights & in an industry steeped in competition, were searching for a leader who will obsess over serving & evangelizing the needs of our ever-evolving, global customer base.
Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Most survey results will show that people care immensely about digital privacy & security. Their actions indicate otherwise. Driving mass adoption of a wonky, techy product requires meeting people in the middle, & repositioning the nebulous, scary, & boring with something that drives action. This disconnect is what makes Product Marketing so essential to our long-term success.
The Head of Product Marketing should have a proven track record of being able to influence large product & marketing organizations strategies. They will also be expected to empower, encourage, & develop our highly talented PMM & Globalization teams. This role will report directly to the CMO, & sit on our Marketing Leadership Team.
This role can be based in either New York, Paris or Lisbon, under the expectation that you will frequently travel between all three of our offices.
At Dashlane you will:
Drive differentiation, awareness, adoption, engagement, & retention to increase market share & fuel growth.
- In collaboration with leaders from across the company, clearly define & mobilize the mission, vision, & strategy of Dashlane.
- Develop positioning, messaging, & competitive differentiation that directs, supports, & enables strategic & collaborative cross-functional efforts between the Marketing, Product, Analytics, & Engineering organizations.
- Be the voice of the customer to influence the Product organization & roadmap.
- Be the directly responsible individual for the adoption of Dashlane features.
- Continually assess the market to identify strategic market needs & opportunities specific to Dashlanes current & future products & services.
Empower, inspire, & develop our highly talented PMM & Globalization teams
- Continue to scale the Product Marketing team by: continuing recruitment of top talent; structuring the team to align efficiently with the Product, Growth, Engagement, Creative, & Data Science teams; implementing PMM best-practices.
- Lead the PMM team in developing go-to-market strategies across product & amplifying their impact.
The ideal candidate is a world-class product marketing professional & business leader who has successfully built & led a multi-faceted product marketing team.
- 10+ years of senior product marketing experience in highly competitive, consumer-facing, technology companies.
- You have experience defining the segmentation, data, operations strategy, & tech stack that enables us to strategically grow our member base.
We're Also Looking For:
- Strategic Visionary: Become the strategic nucleus of the product organization. Providing strategic & tactical leadership in crafting the users experiences by balancing the companys vision, business priorities, & product priorities. Partnering effectively across functions (i.e., product, engineering, marketing, growth & ops) in order to ensure a uniform experience across channels (both in & out of product).
- Activist:Passionate about privacy, digital rights & the future of the web. Eager to leverage our proximity to the world's regulatory vanguard to ensure positive outcomes for citizens & our digital commons. `
- Evangelist: Deep appreciation for the powerful solutions we develop to the web's most pressing problems & the ability to strengthen our engineering brand as a result.
- Connector:Experience leading a team that is aligned with cross-functional stakeholders (i.e. not only partnering with product, but can also work closely with our growth, engagement, creative, ecommerce, sales, & data science).
- Gravitas/Leadership: Experience skillfully scaling the PMM organization into an efficient & effective powerhouse team; demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching & retaining a high-performing team. Exhibits poise, composure & dynamism to motivate & instill confidence among the rest of the executives, team & company.
- Insight driven, analytical thinker: Track record of leveraging both internal user data & consumer insights work to help define the product experience. Lives & breathes the user experience by having immersed themselves in user trends, research & live interactions. Complements all decisions with supportive analytics & has shown a bias to test/measure performance continuously.
- Ownership Mentality: Works effectively across functions to ensure the best outcome for the business. Has an entrepreneurial own the outcome mindset, applied at scale & through working with others. Ruthless about the prioritization of goals, strategies & individual tasks. Should create a culture of pride in flawless execution, timely delivery & quality delivery, always.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.