Executive Assistant to the Chief People Officer, Chief Financial Officer, & General Counsel
Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk and www.refinery29.de for more information & to browse content.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Manage all day to day logistics for three company leaders, including:
- Coordinate meeting & conference call scheduling, both internally & externally, across multiple time zones
- Brainstorm & circulate meeting agendas; coordinate meeting guest speakers; maintain meeting invite lists
- Assist in creating presentation decks
- Plan & execute offsite meetings: research venues, source caterers, book team activities
- Keep executives on track getting to meetings/ phone calls; ensure they have all needed prep materials
- Act as a primary point person for R29 staff who need input from executives; provide insight into executive priorities
- Coordinate daily with other EAs
- Arrange for IT support
- Submit executives monthly expense reports
- Assist corporate team with ad hoc / miscellaneous inquiries
- Plan team-building activities & outings
- Assist in planning in-house training (e.g. scheduling, deck assistance, gathering materials, attendance tracking)
- Book travel accommodations
What you have:
- Knowledge of Google Suite (especially calendar)
- Skilled in Google Slides, Keynote and/ or PowerPoint a bonus
- Familiarity with New York City restaurants & event venues
To be successful here you:
- Ability to handle highly sensitive material & information with discretion & confidentiality.
- Clear, concise, timely communicator on multiple platforms
- Proactive problem solver
- Organized amid a fast-paced, changing environment; enjoy creating order out of chaos
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well alongside different personalities
- Possess a calm & positive demeanor
- Have a sense of perspective
- Meet challenges with levity & a sense of humor