Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Who are you?
VaynerMedia APAC is searching for a Senior Project Manager star to lead the successful delivery of high caliber advertising assets for the grandest brands of the #now in the APAC landscape.
Heres where you come in.
- Your daily bread is writing & executing statements of work, scope, tasks, timeline, budget, & development based on project requirements & plans.
- Make magic happen at all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects that include creative, social & digital content, builds, & events.
- Contribute to the VM processes & align with finance, client service, operations, & legal on project & client requirements.
- Own the final project assets: folders on the server, shared documents in the drive, & contracts in the box.
- Obsessed with meetings such as kick-offs, brainstorms, & deliverable reviews just to get things done.
- You live & breathe the agency processes, including creative production, paid media, & digital builds while optimizing those processes.
- Give the big picture to the inter-departmental teams such as milestones, deliverables, & completion.
- Youre sharp in tracking scopes when change occurs -- you know exactly what to do.
- Collaborates with creative team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, manage bandwidth, & needed resources.
- +5 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, & other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital ad or media space.
- Proficiency in English & Thai will be ideal
- Time management is your cup of tea.
- Experience in budget development & contract (SOW) writing.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Out of the box lead & practical hands-on experience in project management.
- You make & lead stuff to happen.
- Hungry for great work (and good food)
- Must have a life outside work.
- And did we mention project scoping?