Squarespace is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable driving platform growth & user success with supporting stakeholders & business leads. You have experience with go-to-market, product & feature launches, positioning & messaging, & demonstrated success driving cross-product adoption. Experience with CRM is a bonus.
The growth product marketing manager will be a part of the product marketing organization, which values communicating the core benefits of the Squarespace platform to all its customers, driving new product adoption, & working cross-functionally to message, position, & go to market with Squarespace products & features. You are passionate about the customer & bringing their voice into product development.
This can be based in our headquarters in New York or remotely, & reports to the Associate Director of Product Marketing
You'll Get To...
- Craft positioning & messaging, lead go-to-market strategy, partner cross-functionally to execute on product marketing plans, & play a key role in supporting Squarespace platform evolution
- Surface insights to inform product development
- Identify GTM priorities
- Map out the customers journey + marketing funnel on Squarespace
- Work with Product Analytics, Customer Value & Marketing Analytics to solve for customer journey data gaps
- Optimize trial experience flow with key marketing partners
- Identify growth opportunities across the Squarespace platform
- Unlock cross-product efficiencies
Who We're Looking For
- 3-4 years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of demonstrated success in product marketing, growth marketing, product management, content strategy, or go-to-market
- Deep user understanding to be the voice of the user in every room & on every project
- Data-driven with the ability to discover & tie together insights to influence decisions
- A storyteller with strong communication skills (verbal, written, visual), distilling complex concepts into simple language
- Project management abilities to plan & execute cross-functional initiatives & prioritize across multiple product launches
- Growth mindset, adaptability, & a drive for continuous improvement of self & team
Benefits & Perks