BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays & in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE
Pure Storage is looking for a Partner Account Manager (PAM) to develop & manage the Reseller & Distributor relationships in Chicago area.
The PAM is responsible for the recruitment, development & management of the business relationships with Reseller & Distributor partners in the region. The successful PAM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers & Account Executives to successfully develop & service all partners & prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel & Field Marketing team on programs & events designed to promote Pures product & drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies & lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage & be the main point of contact for existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales & total partnership potential through sales best practices, training & support.
- Manage sales orders & provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Continually learning about new products & improving selling skills.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs & events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues & products.
- Attend & participate in sales meetings, product seminars & trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define & execute partner sales plans.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller & Distributor Channels.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- Desire to drive change & evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, & Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude & strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Authenticity & a genuine desire to engage customers & understand their business challenges
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.