Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager on the Listings team to own the planning, execution & delivery of products that enables Compass to deliver an exceptional agent & consumer experience. You will work on products like our listing page, building pages, various editors, & other products in the listing lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience laying out large amounts of complex information for user consumption.
You should be comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders & have the ability to break down & solve complex problems. You should be able to communicate in a clear & concise manner & be comfortable interacting with executives & other stakeholder groups to build consensus, define an approach & rationale for prioritization, & communicate project status, findings, & escalations on a regular basis.
- As a product manager working on Listings you will define & build products that deliver information about homes & buildings to our users, which include home buyers, home sellers, & real estate professionals
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development & launch for one or more Compass products
- Drive the roadmap & prioritization of innovative & engaging products & features to benefit our clients & agents
- Prioritize & allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product & business teams across Compass
- Work in close collaboration with user research, engineering & design partners to develop rich, intuitive user experiences
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building & launching successful targeted marketing products
- 2+ years of extensive UX experience around information hierarchy & layout
- Preferred experience working on consumer or enterprise search result detail pages (e.g. hotel pages on travel sites, product pages on e-commerce sites, restaurant pages on review sites, etc.)
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience in data driven, targeted marketing
- Ability to effectively gather & prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, & the ability to rationalize across & resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus & relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional & executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX & Engineering teams & external consultants & systems integrators in an agile environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.