Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.
About the Role:
Capsule is seeking a Pharmacy Experience Manager (Customer Service), to work directly with the Senior PX Manager to create a fun, focused, team-oriented work environment, built on mutual trust & around the construct of continual learning & development. The PX Manager works to balance/harmonize the needs of the individual (both personal & professional) with the needs of the company in a continually changing, fast-paced work environment. The PX Manager is a consistent champion of Capsules leadership ideology (both inside & outside of the office), demonstrating & promoting kindness, caring & winning together.
Some of the things youll work on:
- Responsible for driving productivity & quality performance of 10-15 customer service representatives through coaching & mentoring
- Ensure Pharmacy Experience (PX) SLAs are consistently being achieved & escalate any issues preventing those SLAs from being met
- Monitor dashboards & ensure the team is focused on work to be completed
- Comfortably serve as the primary PX customer escalation point of contact during regular business hours & own any customer escalations
- Assist in creating a formal Capsule wide escalation process & associated SLAs
- Review & maintain weekly PX payroll
- Create & communicate weekly PX schedules, incorporating volume trends & projections (PTO/breaks, etc.)
- Maintain daily/weekly/quarterly flash reports
- Participate in weekly review meetings with Senior PX Manager
- Assist in identification & development of recurring training opportunities (e.g., regular spot quizzes, shadow exchanges with other Capsule teams, daily whiteboard topics/lessons) & incorporate results of learning checks into the performance appraisal process
- Assist in the creating & refinement of quality metrics, isolating ideal state qualitative customer experience & regularly reviewing with PX team members
- At least 2 years experience supervising a team of 10-15 customer service representatives within a call center environment
- Experience handling escalated customer issues & difficult conversations regarding performance & conduct.
- Experience managing team metrics around calls, written correspondence & ensuring consistent performance in meeting those metrics.
- Ability to coach & develop team members with diverse backgrounds & capabilities to meet & exceed team performance expectations
- Customer-focused mentality
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint/Google Suite & general PC navigation
- Ability to utilize Excel to create reporting dashboards & team metrics
- Outstanding organizational, planning & problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple issues & produce solutions
- Experience with call center phone systems, call routing applications, order management systems, case management systems, & chat solutions
- Ability to manage time & deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business
- Able to work flexible call center hours including late nights (roughly 10pm), weekends, & holidays
- Bachelors degree in Management, Business Administration, or related field/equivalent work experience
- Possess a clear vision & personal drive to optimize business & customer values
- Bilingual in English & Spanish, written & spoken, strongly desired
- At least 3 years of team leader/supervisory experience in B2C retail & e-commerce customer service