Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for a Healthcare/Life Sciences Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects & customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities within the Provider, Payer, & Medical Device Healthcare segments. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
- 8+ years of Healthcare/Life Sciences Enterprise Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical solutions to providers and/or payers in excess of $500K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a $2M quota for net new ARR & maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms & managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical & business audience, building trust & mutual respect with technical customers & peers.
- DON'T SETTLE: Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have world-class interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits & enterprise to make an impact on their services.Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
If based in New York, you will have the option to work out of our beautiful office on 110 Williams Street in the Financial District. Otherwise, As a remote employee you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.