BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud Customer Success Executive (CSEs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. Starting with customer onboarding to identify needs & set goals, CSEs manage all elements of the post-sale business relationship with customers, & drive customer usage within our software. Customer Success Executives are trusted advisers on how to use our product & map it to a customer's specific business needs. Our role is to serve as customer advocates by delivering product & partnership feedback to the BetterCloud team. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure our customers have received value from our solution & have had a delightful experience in the process.
We're open to candidates in Atlanta, New York, or San Francisco for this role.
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.
- Experience working with C-Level teams
- Manage a portfolio of 15-20 Strategic Accounts, all high-touch customers with complex needs
- Demonstrated experience using success plans to drive the customer relationship forward
- Experience as a program manager, orchestrating the appropriate internal resources to help ensure your customers are achieving their goals through the partnership
- Build & maintain appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium & high-caliber experience
- Proactive, value-based ongoing engagement to align on customer strategies & business objectives which should align with the BetterCloud solution & internal service offerings
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product & processes
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction & happiness
- Analytical both quantitatively & qualitatively
- Expert at juggling competing demands & managing limited time
- Positive & team-oriented
- Passionate about building a great company & a great product
- Must have SaaS experience working with technical personas
- 10+ years of account management, customer success, or consultancy experience or previous experience as an IT Admin & willingness to learn Customer Success best practices
- Experience in the IT or Security ecosystem
- Own & maintain Success Plans for your full book of business
- Develop & manage key programs to drive adoption within Strategic Accounts
- Gather & present product feedback & feature requests to appropriate teams within BetterCloud
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with our customers, from end users to C Suite, that help deliver BetterClouds world class customer experience
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs & actively solve their pain points
- Track value attainment & maximize ROI through program management
- Act as the liaison between the customer & other teams at BetterCloud to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, or present customers with new opportunities
- Monitor customer health to be ahead of problems & continually drive product adoption
- Partner with Account Management teams to successfully renew, cross-sell, & expand customers
- Work across the company (Product, Support, Sales & Marketing) to identify how we can constantly improve our product & customer experience
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth & mentorship from our VP & CCO