BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Working closely with a network of Channel, GSI & Eco-System Partners to successfully position & sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Create & execute account strategies & coordinate team selling efforts with partners to accurately forecast & close business on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
- Delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business & building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting & marketing initiatives.
- Developing & presenting comprehensive proposals to customers, articulating the business outcomes & benefits to be realized with the Pure Storage platform.
- You will always be earning the right to be our customers & partners first choice.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- A passion for customer success; through the entire sales cycle with an emphasis on post-sales customer success & satisfaction.
- Experience working closely with a network of Channel, GSI & Eco-System Partners to successfully position, market & sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Proven track record in delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business & building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting & marketing initiatives.
- A competitive attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change & evangelize new technologies.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is key, a blend of large company & startup experience.
- Knowledge of the Storage industry, both SAN & NAS, for current & next-generation business applications, predominantly on customer premise with cloud storage understanding.
- An understanding of the overall Data Centre Architecture including Fabric, Network, Virtual Server & virtual desktop environments, databases & disaster recovery.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com & Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 7 years of selling experience.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.