About the Role:
- Perform R&D to design innovative audio signal processing technologies for speech enhancement
- Implement & evaluate signal processing algorithms
- Experience with DSP algorithms, especially in the context of audio. Understanding of Fourier transforms, discrete signals, filter design.
- Strong programming skills using C++
- Working knowledge of MATLAB
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Applied Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience working with automatic speech recognition systems
- Experience with speech enhancement, such as noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation, gain control, microphone arrays, beamforming, or source separation
- Knowledge of machine learning & familiarity with machine learning frameworks, such as Caffe, Tensorflow, Torch, PyTorch, MxNet, etc.