The Manager, Demand Generation (Marketing) will own the overall strategy & execution of our demand generation programs to drive top-line growth. This leader will manage a team of marketers across multiple disciplines to identify & generate new leads for our Sales & teach them to succeed. This person will be a key member of the GTM leadership team & will have an active role in driving the long term success of our business.
- Develop & execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue
- Bring modern, effective marketing approaches to a high velocity sales & marketing organization
- Design & implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing & sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, & high ROI campaigns
- Manage, build & develop a marketing operations & demand generation team
- Define goals & metrics for all demand generation programs, including: lead nurturing campaigns, digital marketing programs. Interlock with sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions & emerging opportunities
- Forecast, measure, analyze & report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue & sales cycle length
- Manage & optimize the marketing demand generation budget
- Work collaboratively across the go-to-market organization to align & communicate demand programs with sales & marketing team
- Own demand generation technology stack; evaluate & recommend new technologies to improve process & optimize performance
- Communicate up, down & across the organization to ensure the best business outcomes from every Demand Gen priority & investment
- 3-5+ years experience in a fast-paced demand generation environment, ideally with a B2B SaaS product
- 1-2 years in a leadership role with experience leading demand generation teams
- Proven track record of prioritizing & delivering demand generation results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs (e.g., outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, account based marketing (ABM), etc.)
- Able to work in fast paced work environment & juggling both short & long term priorities along with daily demands
- Ability to energize a team & engage them toward action & results
- Data driven executive who developed shared measurement & tracking of demand generation programs for marketing & sales
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage prospects & optimize marketing dollars
- Ability to lead & communicate effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior executives & provide recommendations for pipeline growth
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas & data in written, presentation & spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Proven record of partnering with sales to meet or exceed pipeline & revenue targets
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Ability to leverage technology including marketing automation, web content management, web analytics, & business intelligence. Specific experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, & related-technologies
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.