Vimeo is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead one of our Live Events products. This role will be responsible for helping our event organizers put on compelling, engaging streams for their viewers. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences with a non-trivial technology product.
What youll do:
- Define what success means for the business & our users, & prioritize roadmaps to achieve those outcomes.
- Work with designers, engineers, & others to execute on the vision.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers via user interviews, usability tests, surveys, & more, to inform decision-making.
- Analyze usage patterns to identify & validate hypotheses in partnership with BI.
- Socialize the vision & communicate about new releases in partnership with marketing, support, & other customer-facing functions.
- Manage cross-team dependencies by advocating for Live Events in other teams plans.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of delivering impactful products in SaaS product management required.
- Demonstrated strong data fluency, both in user research & goal-setting.
- Technical enough to enable productive conversations with engineers about tradeoffs.
- Exceptional communication & organization skills.
- Experience with quantitative & qualitative user research.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience or interest in video, including live video
- Experience founding & growing a startup
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Ukrainian/Russian speaking skills
Targeted Base Salary Range: $134,000 to $195,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.