Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, & London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people & culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform & develop through a powerful & easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious & passionate about driving innovation & growth through research-driven insights. Your expertise in summarizing actionable plans through research amazes & inspires others to help. You have a strong vision of where the market is going & can deliver on plans to get us there.
You love diving into data & crafting innovative strategies that deliver to key goals. But your favorite part of the journey is building collaborative & lasting relationships with your team & counterparts.
Were building out an innovative Market Growth team that deeply understands our market & accelerates business growth. Reporting to the VP of Product & Customer Marketing, youll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Customer Success & Sales to lead strategic plans & programs for monetization, competition, & value management that continuously evolves our product to market fit.
What you'll need to be successful
- Proven track record of crafting strategy into action across monetization & market intelligence roles
- Experience in building & leading new strategies, programs & teams
- Creative & methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, & learn faster through feedback
- Strong interpersonal & relationship-building skills to engage & collaborate with stakeholders & achieve a shared understanding & vision
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track & evaluate projects, programs & processes with a strong emphasis on learning & continuous improvement
- 10+ years experience in similar roles across consulting, venture capital, SaaS, or similar markets; high-growth or early stage startup experience is a plus
What you'll be doing
- Define, build & grow the market growth team at Culture Amp
- Craft & deliver to a monetization strategy, including evolving pricing & packaging
- Advance competitive intelligence & research methodologies to increase win rates through positioning company narrative & enablement of customer facing teams
- Build & lead value management programs & goals
- Effectively connect research & market intelligence findings to revenue generating opportunities
- Distills information across key pillars & recommends roadmap opportunities that increase differentiation, new revenues & customer value
- Collaborate with leadership & key stakeholders to prioritize initiatives & provide strategies & programs that deliver on new growth opportunities
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But thats not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers & 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success.
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.