CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Were looking for an employee-centric leader to help us build, cultivate, & develop best-in-class teams around the country. In this role, youll lead a team of People Business Partners, develop & implement a broad range of People programs & processes, manage employee relations, drive employee engagement, & collaborate cross-functionally to ensure operational excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of People Business Partners, who serve as first points-of-contact on all People-related matters for Field team members
- Develop & drive the implementation of our people strategies to improve the employee experience
- Collaborate with & coach business leaders to understand, anticipate, & advise on talent needs
- Ensure optimal org structure, design, & staffing model to support key business strategies, backed by data & analytics (e.g., identify skills / roles needed to support growth plans & scale the business)
- Liaise between the Operations & People teams (Talent Acquisition & People Operations) to stay in sync on workforce needs
- Guide & counsel employees & business leaders concerning work-related issues
- Ensure decisions made & approaches created are in compliance with federal & state requirements
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of progressive HR generalist experience; background working with large hourly populations a plus
- Demonstrated success working in ambiguity, living in the data, & managing disparate teams
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs without losing momentum on key priorities
- Proficiency, knowledge, & experience in a variety of processes, including: selection & employment (sourcing strategies, interviewing skills, employment laws, college recruiting, on-boarding), employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, workers compensation, & talent management
- Strong project management & execution skills with strong track record of applying these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Experience in coaching & providing training for business partners & managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, & relationship-building across functions
- Knowledge of & experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation & presentation skills
- Ability to travel 20% - 60%, depending on company needs