At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Product Design for our Conversions team who can understand & influence research with our research staff, ideate, design striking concepts, flesh out design work, & execute on behalf of our customers. You will design experiences that will set the tone of the relationship our new customers will have with HelloFresh. If you are an experienced designer looking for a challenge with world-class company operating in over a dozen countries, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas & turn them into something useful & valuable for our worldwide customers
- Research tasks, flows, & ways of working for the customers you serve
- Design flows & experiences that are incredibly simple & elegant
- Craft interactive design prototypes for socialisation & customer testing
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product & executive teams
- Give & solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers & UX writers / content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
Who we're looking for?
- Hands-onworkexperiencecreatingsoftware productexperiences, even more so for enterprise-class software
- Relevant education or work-experience in interaction design, communication design, or comparable
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a self-directed design team
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking & vision
- Experience in building & shipping applications or software
- Must have URL or case studies featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX & UI) product design
- Ability to execute on visual & interaction details
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & a boost for your career
- Competitive compensation with annual budget for training & development
- A vibrant international environment
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Sabbatical policy
- A range of additional perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, weekly allowance for HelloFresh GO vending machines, budget for German classes, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Friday Beers, Summer & Winter parties, daily fruits in the office)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date, a link to your online portfolio, & salary expectations.