DoorDash is a fast-growing on-demand delivery service that currently serves hundreds of cities across North America. We help small businesses grow, give people flexible working opportunities & offer affordable convenience to our consumers.
As an Operations Associate, your primary responsibility will be assisting the DoorDash Drive team with operational tasks in support of our merchant partners & dashers. You will help determine the needs & wants of our stakeholders & work effectively to address dasher & merchant concerns & issues via email, phone, & in-person meetings. In addition, you will be tasked with special projects aimed at improving our products & services.
You must be a high energy, personable & motivated self-starter. We look for hustlers who are reliable, looking to work hard, & can tackle hard problems with relentless persistence.
Qualifications & Skills
- Self-motivated & driven
- High energy/hustlers, customer-service oriented
- Reliable & resilient, able to manage an angry merchant in person, over the phone or through email
- Experience in customer service, a plus
- 1-2 years experience
- College degree (or working towards a college degree)
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Expert communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong computer proficiency including good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent project management skills & ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
We are looking to hire someone ASAP -- so please apply if you are interested.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour; Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year