HQ (Redwood City, CA), San Francisco, CA
Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
Were looking for an experienced System Integrator (SI) Alliances professional to build, implement & scale the Synack SI partner program globally. In this role you will recruit, onboard & enable SI partners to deliver services to Synack customers to ensure they are getting the most value from their investment in Synack.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for owning & defining Synacks partner strategy for system integrators (SI) -- developing joint value propositions, business models, legal structures, & joint delivery motions. Success is defined as driving incremental revenue for Synack & building a sustainable business for partners.
This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, specifically a propensity to show initiative & communicate effectively across departments. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, & technical challenges to help build & communicate compelling value propositions for Synack customers with our partners.
In this role, youll be:
- Identifying key contacts within potential partners & actively prospecting into them
- Owning & defining strategy on system integrator development, including everything from joint value propositions to joint delivery motions
- Managing relationships with strategic SIs at the Director/VP/C-Level
- Maintaining & enabling our existing VAR Channel Community. Actively initiating & hosting product trainings, sales trainings, pipeline calls, marketing campaigns, & executive QBRs
- Managing & educating internal sales/success teams to better work with your partners
Heres what youll need:
- 5+ years of partnership management experience with global alliances, boutique or medium to large VARs, or security consulting & the desire to leverage this experience to define & execute an SI strategy
- Startup experience and/or a builder mindset
- You know the SaaS business model & are familiar with cybersecurity technologies
- Experience prospecting, recruiting, presenting, closing, & managing partnerships at the Dir/VP/C-Level
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, & product
- Experience navigating complex contracts & deal cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Meets/exceeds Synacks functional/technical depth & complexity for this role
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack. Join us!
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.