Logistics Senior Associate
The Logistics Senior Associate will be responsible for data analysis within the Logistics team & assisting with logistics network planning & technology. The associate will be tasked with leveraging data & database tools to help inform high-level strategy, new process development, process improvement, & delivering a robust & scalable supply chain. Responsibilities may include building & maintaining internal Logistics tools & databases, supporting the execution & change management of network changes, & serving as a key team representative in cross-functional initiatives. Additional tasks will include supporting weekly reporting activities; providing regular & ad-hoc in-depth analysis on network strategy & processed; & leveraging this analysis to provide the team with insight & recommendations on continued network optimization.
- Support the Logistics Planning & Technology team on decision making through effectively analyzing & drawing conclusions from process evaluations, data & database tools
- Develop new processes that support the growth & scaling of our logistics network to maintain the highest quality & lowest cost fulfillment network.
- Develop, improve, & maintain tools to support Logistics processes, serving as the owner for specific processes
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of HelloFreshs distribution & shipping network
- Be a problem-solver. You will work with cross functional teams to define problem statements, develop solutions, quantify them, & drive solutions.
- Thrive in fast-paced environment with varying ad-hoc projects
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & are able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
- 3 years experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and/or Python a significant plus
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel) or Google Suite
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Robust project management skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company