Index Exchange is seeking a Partner Development Associate Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in New York. Bringing 1-3 years of client service experience focused on strengthening revenue on an exchange platform with top tier publishers, the Partner DevelopmentAssociate Manager will be working in a team to support partner relationships with our North American publishers. The team consists of Partner Development, Field Solutions Consulting (FSC), Strategic Partner Development Manager (SPD) & Exchange Analysts (XA); all equipped with specialized expertise for support & health of our outstanding publishers.
Heres what we want:
Knowledgeable: Understanding of RTB Exchanges, IX products & tool-sets will be a core requirement, while acting as an integral resource for questions, issues & requests. Expertise in Salesforce, Jira, Confluence & knowledge of DFP (ad serving) will be needed to best serve our clients capitalizing on reporting & analytical tools to drive insights.
Collaborative: Teamwork is key in Partner Development & youll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange teams (Engineering, Field Solution Consultants (FSC), Product, & Exchange/Data Analysts) to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports & document new processes to help improve the client experience.
Positive: It is the Partner Development Associate Managers job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers expectations by acting as an advisor & programmatic specialist. Ability to work independently & to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated is a must
Problem Solving: The relationships & business you will be managing represent our North American publishers, which require a white glove service, & the ability to problem solve issues & provide solutions for the client to help grow their revenue.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Manage & develop client relationships for IXs North American clients through the full life-cycle of the account pre-sales support, account vetting, onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management & quarterly business planning.
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends & optimizing open & private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, & custom report creation.
Drive IX product adoption & upsells through a deep understanding of client needs & product knowledge, while being the day-to-day contact for our publisher partners & point person for all client discussions.
- Utilize Salesforce & other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate & up to date.
- Create end-to-end strategies for new publishers & product implementations.
- Identify actionable insights & new revenue opportunities for our partners to increase revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing campaign performance.
- Forecasting revenue growth of assigned clients & tracking delivery of targets & OKRs.
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYIndex Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIESIndex Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please firstname.lastname@example.org call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).