At Vimeo, we build the tools that empower video creators worldwide to tell exceptional stories, & connect with their audiences. Our Talent Team is committed to building & growing a company of smart, empathetic people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We value a workplace that fosters a sense of safety & belonging, where every employee can be their authentic selves, fearlessly share their thoughts & opinions, & do their best, most innovative work everyday.
In this role, you will build strategic partnerships with our engineering managers, implement process-oriented hiring practices, & create stellar candidate experiences. This is a three-month contract with the potential for permanent placement.
What youll do:
- Attract top technical talent by reaching out to passive candidates, leveraging referrals, evaluating inbound applications, & networking across events
- Develop a deep understanding of Vimeos culture, product, strategic direction, & competitors
- Establish & maintain meaningful relationships across engineering & other key departments within Vimeo
- Advise engineering leaders on best practices for scaling & developing teams
- Continuously create a positive & memorable experience for all candidates
- Utilize our ATS (Greenhouse) to manage interviewing process & evaluation
- Regularly share updates with hiring managers & provide data around pipelines, candidate activity, prospecting activity, & candidate quality
- Keep current with emerging technology, design, & industry trends, consistently share findings across the team
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting experience with a focus on technical roles
- Experience sourcing & engaging passive technical talent
- Confidence & eagerness to learn new & complex technical requirements
- Data-driven approach to advising & decision-making
- Effective negotiation tactics that balance both candidate & business interests
- Engaging & articulate communication style (written & verbal)
- Commitment to fairness & equitability
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.