Demonstrate Databricks as a premiere author & publisher of technical thought leadership content in the data engineering, data science, ML/AI areas.
- Develop themes for technical thought leadership around data engineering, data science, ML/AI
- Establish community of 200 great engineering / data science authors from Databricks, open source communities, customers & the broader data ecosystem.
- Work with these authors to build high quality content for publication, including things such as how-to guides, technical user stories, inside X technology, where Y is going, etc.
- Ensure Databricks-driven content appears daily in our own publications (blogs, social media, etc) as well as related third-party publications.
- Demonstrated ability to build industry relationships to support sourcing stories, interviews, etc
- Great written & small group verbal communication skills
- Highly-organized & experienced in managing large pipelines of content
- Strong writing skills in technical areas, working with subject matter experts to produce high quality stories
- Detail-oriented editor, with ability to adapt style to target audiences
- Experience interpreting analytics & adapting content strategies based on ability to achieve core metrics
- Prefer experience writing about the data engineering, data science, ML/AI areas
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity & paternity plans
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark & Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.