DoorDash is growing fast & were looking for a Senior Manager, People Growth to join our People Team!
DoorDash seeks a Senior Manager of People Growth, focused on our learning & development efforts, to develop & guide the vision, strategy & daily operations of the People Growth function to support our fast growing global & diverse workforce. With a lens of diversity & inclusion (D&I), youll play a critical role in implementing learning experiences & formats that will create humanistic, inclusive leaders who are aligned to our company values.
In this role, you will work directly with senior leaders, HR partners, & external providers to assess, scope, & design what the learning experience means at DoorDash, starting with new managers, but plan for long term impact along the employee lifecycle (including, but not limited to, onboarding, career development, emerging managers development, & supporting/upskilling underrepresented employees).
Interconnected with Culture & Belonging at DoorDash, you will exemplify thought leadership in the realm of People Growth & we will innovate together by leveraging industry learning best practices, benchmarks, & emerging approaches.
This role reports to the VP of Global Culture, Belonging, & People Growth & you will be a member of the team that is Delivering Good with a relentless pursuit of diversity, inclusion, & equity.
This position can be based out of New York or San Francisco.
Youre excited about this opportunity because...
- You will develop & guide the vision, strategy & end-to-end operations of the People Growth function, focused on our learning & development efforts
- You will serve as a strategic & trusted advisor to senior leaders across our business regarding People Growth challenges & opportunities, & solve for them in the strategy, design, & delivery of the People Growth function
- You are people obsessed with all things learning; you geek out over new modes of learning & experimenting with interactive & hands-on education as a way to develop humanistic, inclusive leaders who are aligned to DoorDashs company values
- You care deeply about expanding upon our existing culture to build in learning behaviors as a core part of the People Growth strategy
- You strongly believe that one of the core tenets of a successful People Growth strategy is the advancement & upward mobility of underrepresented employees
- You iterate & always have ideas for improvement thats based on a combination of data & intrinsics
Were excited about you because
- You are an authentic, inspiring & hands-on leader with experience building, driving, & scaling learning programs
- Youve done it all; you have chops in program management, content design, vendor relations, & facilitation with attention to detail & discipline to organize & prioritize
- You have a keen ability to establish & articulate an inspiring vision; clearly translate it into executable strategy & deliver against the plan
- You pride yourself on being able to flex & adapt to our Dont Wait work culture
- You are skilled at using data, analytics, & anecdotes to develop insights & drive decisions
- You are resourceful in assessing & selecting quality vendors, which includes developing partnerships where customization is key, & you are strategic in utilizing them as accelerators vs. replacements
- You demonstrate a knack for authentically using emotion & logic to communicate a persuasive vision & connect with people, at all levels, in a genuine & human way
- You have exceptional stakeholder management skills & pride yourself on building strong relationships that serve as one of the foundations of your leadership
Youll Love Working at DoorDash because...
- We are a group of bright, kind & goal oriented people. We want you to bring your best self to work, & empower others to do the same!
- We are a data-driven business, & we use the data to power our stories
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 3000 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.