Bread, a division of Alliance Data, is a technology-driven payments company that partners with merchants & partners to personalize payment options for their customers. Bread integrates directly with merchants on their ecommerce site & gives them a single platform that lets them offer more ways to pay over time. Breads full-funnel recommendation engine serves up the right options at the right time, empowering merchants to sell more, improve conversion, & lift average-order-value.
Youll join Breads Shop team as a senior product manager, building features & products that optimize our end to end Bread consumer experience across our retail partners shopping ecosystems. The overarching Shop teams mission is to enable merchants to unlock purchasing power for their consumers by seamlessly guiding them to the optimal payment option; meeting consumers wherever they shop. The team operates in an exciting & fast paced environment & covers a broad range of scope including improving our customer acquisition, apply, approve & checkout experiences & products to developing exploratory new products. Were looking for individuals who are both creative & results-oriented to build innovative products & features that will help us achieve & grow our mission.
Your role at Bread:
- Own the strategy & roadmap along with your design & engineering counterparts
- Own prioritization & cross functional delivery of large scale product features, ensuring we are building the best products for our customers & merchants
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineers, & cross-functional teams to scope effective solutions & ensure that were building impactful, results oriented products
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative analysis to discover & prioritize new product opportunities that align with the Payment teams core mission
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience (Experience working in e-commerce, fintech or payments & experience working in B2B2C is a plus)
- Ability to blend strategic & tactical execution skills; drive high-level strategy as well as dive into the weeds & get hands-on
- Experience with building APIs & web applications
- Effective communicator who cares about people & can build relationships & alignment both internally & externally
- Comfortable & thrives in fast paced & ambiguous environments