Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But were so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. Were committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce & publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps & web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, & Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand making it a reality.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our most strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, & growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills & technical acumen. You will work with business leaders to understand their needs & map Sailthrus solutions & best practices to their goals. At the same time, you will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on & results-oriented, with strong communication & problem-solving skills, along with a proven track record in analytics & comfortable in a fast-paced & data-heavy environment.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, product adoption, training, & revenue growth
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs & providing additional Sailthru solutions & ROI
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Identify at-risk renewals & deliver on customer remediation plans
- Monitor customer health to track usage & customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, & status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, & support
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Solid communication, listening, & writing skills
- Ability to problem solve & resolve client issues
- Understanding of software as a service
- Organized & reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of customer facing experience
- Excellent organizational, presentation & communication skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Email marketing or digital marketing software experience