Jetty is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to help define, build, & execute revenue-generating marketing campaigns. Through strategic planning & cross-functional collaboration, you will enable our Marketing, Sales & Success teams to develop & retain valuable partnerships at scale.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations. As a member of our go-to-market team, your focus will be on making Jetty the first choice for financial services products for real estate property managers & owners. You will help to define project requirements, manage execution from start to finish, analyze performance, & optimize future campaigns. This role will have a major impact on pipeline, revenue, & ultimately growth for the business.
This position reports to the Director of Growth Marketing in our NYC headquarters.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help manage a portfolio of account based marketing (ABM) & inbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, account-based marketing, event demand generation, digital & remarketing programs, webinars, & other distribution channels
- Drive growth via inbound marketing & email campaigns
- Keep our target audience engaged & increasingly educated on our value proposition via nurture campaigns
- Partner with our Enterprise Sales & Revenue Operations teams to develop & execute ABM campaigns targeted at our most strategic accounts
- Partner with our brand & content teams to help develop content roadmap & distribution plans
- Recommend & implement enhancements to our marketing processes, systems, & tools
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on B2B demand generation
- Experience with sales & marketing technologies like Salesforce & Hubspot
- Experience in fintech or multi-family / commercial real estate a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills; able to translate high-level goals into action
- An entrepreneurial approach to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success working on complex & cross-functional projects & programs
- Quantitative & qualitative analytical skills, & the ability to synthesize & apply insights for impact
- Ability to earn credibility across the organization
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 & is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee