JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide executive & organizational support to our SVP, US Commercial, Americas at JUUL Labs. The ideal candidate must be proactive with excellent problem solving & judgment skills. The individual must be able to handle details of a highly confidential & critical nature, interact comfortably & skillfully with senior level executives within & outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors & visitors. He/she will be expected to resolve time-sensitive issues with a high degree of precision & exhibit strong organizational, written & verbal communication skills. Attention to detail & the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive are a must. The ability to credibly & competently interact with other executive assistants & managers within/outside of JUUL Labs is required. The individual will be expected to apply common sense & execute tasks with minimal direction. Individual must demonstrate the ability to accommodate flexible work schedule, based on the needs of management & the department.
You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally & externally, & self-driven.Leveling of executive assistant position will be determined based on business needs & qualifications.
- Planning, organizing & managing multiple calendars
- Assist with booking travel & managing logistics
- Manage & submit monthly expense report
- Manage the office - handle internal logistics including conference room management, meeting/event catering, etc.
- Liaise with other teams within the company & external parties to ensure efficient workflow & handling of internal requests
- Collaborate closely with EA & OM peers
- Ensure timely communications & handling confidential information
- Help train & onboard Administrative Assistants
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Work on multiple projects & priorities at once
- Work with managers on as needed team activities such as off-sites & retreats
- Backup coverage for other Administrative Assistants & Executive Assistants
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6+ years experience providing direct administrative support to executives at a large fast paced company
- Experienced working with cross functional teams within the business
- Clear & concise communication & collaboration skills
- Adaptable & resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Master multi-tasker: you need to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: can take any project & run with it to full & successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools & technologies with an interest & passion to constantly learn
- Proven stamina in a start-up company or experience working in a hyper growth environment.
- Able to demonstrate maturity, professionalism & social acumen to maintain productive working relationships with internal & external constituents
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location: Work in the heart of Austin, TX!
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles