CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
In this role, you will build a fully automated infrastructure by leveraging cutting-edge technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, & Terraform. The ideal candidate for this role approaches technology operations as a systems engineering discipline, obtains & analyzes data to identify trouble spots & optimization opportunities, & applies software development practices to to improve the reliability of CLEARs platform & services.To succeed in this role you need to be passionate about making constant incremental improvements to systems, laser focused on availability & performance, & driven to automate all the things.
What You Will Do:
- Support development initiatives to build highly automated, tuned, & reliable systems & services. Contribute to design & implementation decisions, development, & ongoing refactoring.
- Implement tools that analyze & monitor performance & availability; use your findings to make informed decisions on how to improve existing systems & processes
- Bring SRE best practices in-house (post-mortems, trend analysis, availability standards, etc.) & help set the tone around service operations & reliability
- Develop & deliver timely reports on service metrics including but not limited to availability, capacity, performance, & latency across production system
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about making better software & continuously improving the development, integration, & deployment processes
- You enjoy new technological challenges & are motivated to find creative solutions to solve them
- You are highly motivated, self-starter who thrives in a bottoms-up, fast-paced, highly technical environment
- You know how to design, implement, & iterate CI/CD tooling & techniques to improve CLEARs ability to deliver software & services quickly & reliably
- Expertise in incident & problem management including timely problem identification, successful resolution, & root-cause analysis
- Strong verbal & written communication skills to communicate technology concepts & practices
- Strong expertise in monitoring tools (AppDynamics/App Insights/Sumo Logic/etc.)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of containers, container orchestration, & AWS environment & tools.