Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a member of the Circle Sales Team, you will play a critical role in executing our go-to-market strategy. You will manage Circles initial contact with the most innovative & fastest growing companies across a wide range of industries. You will evaluate prospects based on their business & technical needs, their key timelines, & their strategic value as a potential customer. You will ensure companies interested in Circles services have an excellent experience right from the initial contact, & that qualified prospects are being efficiently routed to the appropriate sales team.
What you'll work on:
- Engaging with businesses who wish to learn more about Circles offerings
- Inbound & outbound business development work with crypto-native businesses as well as key targets in other industries
- Qualification & communication with interested companies across multiple Circle revenue streams
- Hands-on account onboarding work with key trading & platform partners who require a Circle Account
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
You are an experienced customer-facing professional, talented in storytelling, rapport-building, & prioritizing ongoing prospect interactions. You have a strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
You are naturally curious & care deeply about understanding your customers business strategy. You are capable of initiating & engaging in strategic conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey & can communicate clearly, effectively, & compellingly about your product. You thrive in competitive situations with a 1+ year track record of delighting customers and/or effectively qualifying & communicating with prospects.
Finally, you love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of company processes, the articulation of the value proposition, & the creation of key tools & assets.
- Own prospect & customer communications for inbound Circle Business Account applicants
- Maintain a pipeline of active applications, ensuring smooth interaction between sales, the customer, & our onboarding team
- Qualify incoming applicants as potential Business Account customers
- Identify opportunities for Platform Services sales teams & ensure an initial sales meeting takes place
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.