ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for an analytical & relationship driven Manager to join its Digital App acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director, this roles primary responsibilities are to lead acquisition for international markets & to support all budgeting & forecasting activities. This candidate will work cross functionally with many groups & two external agencies.
- Work closely with Senior Director & Senior Manager to develop a holistic global strategy to efficiently drive acquisition of Pelotons Digital App product.
- Lead planning, execution & reporting of UK & Germany paid media programs across channels such as Apple Search Ads, in-app DSPs, & various Google platforms. Work closely with the agency to track volume & efficiency metrics ensuring we are meeting forecasting targets. Serve as point of contact for country liaisons.
- Build & manage relationships with Product Marketing, Brand, Data Science, country liaisons, Customer Acquisition for Bike & Trade businesses & external paid media agencies.
- Own forecasting & budgeting tasks for all markets (US, CA, UK & Germany). Update forecasts on a monthly basis & liaise with Finance as needed basis. Report performance metrics on a weekly basis & investigate any anomalies.
- 3-5 years of digital media experience
- Strong understanding of mobile app landscape & measurement methodologies. Experience working with an MMP is a plus
- Experience acquiring customers on channels such as Apple Search Ads, in-app DSPs, & Google platforms
- Analytical mindset. Must be comfortable analyzing data sets to build & refine forecasts, track results & monitor budgets
- Can do attitude. Ability to quickly pivot between projects & priorities & thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative attitude. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, countries & levels of seniority
- Subscription business experience is a plus
- UK and/or German media experience is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.