JW Player is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help drive marketing campaign efforts. Working alongside our Sales, Product & Marketing teams, you will play a key part in helping drive market growth for JW Player.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- 3-5 years of email, web & CRM marketing experience
- Demonstrable understanding of email & CRM best practices
- Proven track record of developing CRM & email marketing strategies (B2B experience a plus)
- Track record of working with product, sales & marketing teams
- Ability to communicate data & human driven insights into actionable creative strategies teaming with content marketing manager
- Highly organized, excellent project management skills & comfortable using email marketing software (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or HubSpot)
- Power-user of CRM & digital marketing software (Salesforce & Marketing Cloud experience a plus)
- Curious data driven decision maker who excels at collaboration
- Proficient in HTML/CSS & email coding principles (some web design experience a plus)
Who You Are:
- A self-starter with can-do attitude, a team player & hold an overall sense of ownership
- Meticulously organized & respect deadlines.
- A hustler at heart, not afraid to come up with crazy ideas & a creative problem solver
- You want to thrive in a fast-paced & exciting startup environment & have a passion for video technology
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
About Our Benefits
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you & ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) & Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.