--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a B2B digital demand marketer with experience overseeing the planning, development & execution of inbound paid digital marketing programs. You have experience leading programs across paid social, search & display channels. You are keenly focused on generating quality leads & have hands-on experience driving these programs using solutions & tools from LinkedIn, Google (Ads, Console, AdWords), Microsoft/Bing, & others. You have a strong analytical bent & are adept at leveraging metrics from various platforms to use for planning & performance analysis.
As our Manager of Digital Performance Marketing, you'll help evolve, scale & optimize Dataminr's inbound digital programs to support business growth. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will work closely across our robust marketing, sales & other internal teams to drive critical activities supporting sales & pipeline growth.
- Develop, plan, & execute paid digital marketing strategies & initiatives, including paid social, search & display advertising campaigns
- Manage & optimize channels to hit lead & demand gen targets effectively & efficiently; optimize & structure existing channels with the latest best practices & continuously test new strategies & tactics
- Work with marketing, creative & product teams to test & improve campaign creative, copy, & audience targeting
- Analyze & report on results of all campaigns, using learning to optimize campaign performance
- Manage external agency partner, conduct agency reviews & select agency partners as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3 years of digital marketing & demand generation experience for a B2B or SaaS company with a focus on inbound programs such as paid social & paid search
- Solid knowledge of the complete digital marketing landscape & a history of success managing digital marketing programs that drive results
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable using data to drive decision-making
- Experience working in a start-up or early stage company a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a positive get it done attitude
- Hands-on experience working with:
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Marketing Platform (Ads, Consult, Adwords, Analytics)
- Marketing automation platforms (preferably Hubspot, but may include Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc) as well as Salesforce.com
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.