iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $113 billion in global client assets invested in 942 funds, as of January 2022.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
We are seeking a service desk support engineer. This is a hands-on role requiring the ability to handle various challenges with expertise & exceptional judgment while working with end-users at the highest level within organizations.
If youre computer-savvy & enjoy supporting end users, we would like to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
- Support end users across a global team with a primary focus on users in NYC
- Prepare hardware/software for new employees
- Maintain/troubleshoot peripherals & printers
- Support our hosted phone system
- Participate in after-hours on call schedule
- Perform root cause & impact analysis to investigate corporate application issues & make recommendations for potential solutions.
- Document incidents & tasks in Corporate Ticket Management System
- 2+ years of recent end-user technical support experience
- 2+ years of experience of Microsoft cloud-related technologies: O365, OneDrive, Intune, Jamf
- 2+ years of experience in desktop technologies: Windows, MS Office
- Experience with MDM solutions
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with Mac OSX a plus
- Experience with basic networking a plus
- Experience with A/V systems a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills & ability to prioritize
- Process oriented individual
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function. This role is located in Manhattan, NY,
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.