Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
This is an exciting new role reporting to the VP of Global Customer Support. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of defining content strategies, creating materials & managing the knowledge management life cycle. This role is critical to ensuring that we meet the highest standards of quality & accuracy in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience with every interaction. This position is also a key member of the leadership team helping to shape the broader support strategy & working with internal partners to bring products & services to market with care & attention.
What you'll work on:
- Building & implementing a strategy to serve customers with engaging content
- Creating high value materials which amaze & engage customers around the world
- Working with technologies & vendors to accelerate content creation & deployment
- Partnering with cross functional teams to craft materials that improve the customer journey
- Identifying gaps in our knowledge management process & implementing solutions
- Tracking key metrics & the impact associated with content used both internally & externally
- Helping to shape the standards for how we communicate broadly as a support team
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing content teams
- Experience operating & working with a 24x7x365 customer support operation
- You work very well cross-functionally & can articulate complex problems clearly
- You bring a deep passion & skill for creative, engaging writing & content creation
- Your communication style enables you to deliver complex content in a clear & succinct manner
- You are motivated & passionate in the pursuit of helping people do their very best work
- The ability to thrive on a fast pace environment with high level of autonomy & responsibility
- You care deeply about the customer experience & strive to refine your craft everyday
- Youve worked with or administered of knowledge management solutions
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.