The Marketing Hub is where several of the highest-rated tools in the industry come together to help customers grow traffic, convert leads, & track their entire flywheel in one place.
As the world of marketing has evolved, so too have the needs of our customers. Over the past year, we embraced a freemium strategy to match the way that customers evaluate marketing tools. Youll drive further investment in these initiatives to improve the buyers journey & drive upgrades.
Youll also play a key role in improving the cohesion of the disparate marketing tools -- including 3rd-party integrations -- to allow marketers to run their all of their activities on top of the HubSpot platform. Youll drive the strategy & execute on these initiatives (and many more!) alongside some excellent engineering & product design counterparts.
In this role, youll get to:
- Partner with engineering & design leads to build a healthy group culture & operating system.
- Drive growth initiatives within Marketing Hub to yield new signups, product adoption, & upgrades.
- Lead our strategy to better orchestrate disparate marketing activities, including those that occur outside of HubSpot.
- Use data to identify opportunities with individual marketing tools, & drive UX & packaging consistency as new features are developed.
- Define, analyze & own metrics that inform the success of the Marketing Hub.
- Directly manage & coach Product Managers on their career paths, helping them to learn & grow within HubSpot.
We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, & the willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders
- Experience with complex growth initiatives & product rollouts.
- Healthy technical & interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, & the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, & iterate - often without perfect information
- Desire & demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative & fast-paced environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).