TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group companies, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology & comfortable in an international & agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers & B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use & is present in a dozen countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking? You will join a dynamic & agile team located in Paris & London in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career & values sharing.
As a member of the SecOps team, you will be responsible for the TheFork security.
You will work on the following subjects :
- Work in tandem with our engineering teams to identify & implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Architect secure DevOps solutions in a hybrid cloud environment
- Implement security solutions in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Create a portfolio of highly secure reusable Infrastructure as Code resources
- Independently own administrative management of security resources & tools
- Review cloud security alerts to determine risk & priority of remediation
- Work with teams to resolve security issues within their cloud configurations & architecture designs
- Create processes for security alerting & resolution of security alerts
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- You have a significant experience (3 years minimum) as System Administrator for high traffic websites based on linux, apache/nginx, Varnish, NodeJS/PHP or you already work as a DevOps
- You master at least one configuration management tool like terraform
- DevOps & Infrastructure as Code are not just buzzwords for you
- You are confident with, AWS, Docker or/and kubernetes
- Bash, python or ruby have no secrets for you
- You will be proactive in matters of security & the evolution of the platform.
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious & with a team spirit allowing you to benefit fully from the freedom offered by agility.
- You are eager to learn & share with your colleagues
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
We appreciate :
- Experience in creating secure network connections between cloud accounts and/or cloud & on prem environments
- Advanced understanding of differences in the cloud networking offerings within AWS, Azure
- Experience performing technical security assessments & remediation
- Understanding of Terraform, CloudFormation, and/or other IAAC offerings
- Proficiency & understanding of key differences between most popular cloud provider solutions & cloud orchestration tools (e.g. Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Strong communication & collaboration skills are essential; happy spending much of the day working with developers & members of other functional teams.
- Experience with tools like ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Istio, Jenkins, Github Actions
What we offer ?
- Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence & with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool & cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training & boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminars.