About the right team member:
ClassPass have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our European Marketing team.
This is a fast-paced & strategic position covering all aspects of paid marketing within the marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Growth, International, this role will take primary responsibility for managing all in-house SEM, Paid Social activity focusing on acquisition, along with Programmatic Display & Retargeting channels.
You will be responsible for working with an agency to drive further CPA efficiencies across performance marketing channels including but not limited to Paid Social, SEM & Display to grow our presence across Europe. You must be passionate about all things digital marketing related & must love tests.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Develop a strategy & brief it to the agency to execute it across biddable channels to drive additional trailers for the business
- Work with our in-house team, freelance designers to test various creative concepts including creative & copy testing across European markets deliver better performance
- Auction Marketing Fundamentals, ensuring the effective running of reporting, targeting, creative & bidding strategy
- Leading the remarketing strategy, remarketing performance & making sure that the agency executes remarketing
- Finding new ways to expand customer acquisition & retention in new markets & new digital advertising techniques
- Keeping ClassPass at the cutting edge of auction marketing, utilising our services & identifying new services to utilise.
- Delivering strong return on investment for paid advertising. Growing budget through additional opportunities
- Reporting back on performance to board level stakeholders & shareholders
What we are looking for:
- A proven online marketing background gained from client and/or online agency side with demonstrable experience & achievement across conversion or performance remarketing
- Experience working across either the PPC or Display channels & a strong understanding of the fundamentals of acquisition marketing
- Driven & motivated by surpassing targets for bottom line & acquisition.
- A capacity for analytical thinking. You should be data driven & analytical, creating & managing through an environment of performance indicators & analysis
- An innate ability to build strong relationships & communicate vital information that will be critical to success
- Right to work in the UK