Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As a Client Executive, you are the link between ourkey customers & theinternal teams that meet their needs. You will expand relationships with existing customers by continuing to provide solutions that enable them to meet their objectives. You're focused, sharp, & the person our customers rely on when the going gets tough.
What a day is like:
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs & requirements
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Ensure the correct products & services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolve any issues & problems faced by customers & deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress & forecasts to internal & external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Attain revenue targets assigned by the Global VP of Sales
You're perfect for this role if:
You are business minded customer service veteran, & are driven to meet your targets by meeting your client'sobjectives. You're empathetic to your client, have a natural aptitude forto guidingstakeholders in the right direction. You leverageyour confident communication tohelpothers.
You also have:
- Exceptional presentation skills & are highly persuasive
- Sharp abilitytoproblem-solveand skillfully navigate through negotiations
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Strong performer with a thirst for success & un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken & a good listener simultaneously
- Familiarity of the procurement andsupply chain space is a plus!
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.