Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Come join us here at Conductor! Conductor is a technology company with a passion for helping you help your customers. Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.
Its a super exciting time to come onboard as we recently raised $150 million in funding to build out our technology and acquired ContentKing - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Conductor is looking for an Account Manager to own the relationship between Conductor & our enterprise customers key stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for renewing & growing Conductors existing enterprise customers. This role works in partnership with Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, & Pre-Sales. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of working cross-functionally to continuously drive improvements to customers success metrics, grow revenue from assigned accounts, ensure exceptional customer experiences, & facilitate knowledge exchange between customers & Conductor team members. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic & the desire to not only meet net retention targets but to exceed them.
- Act as the business owner of assigned accounts; Define & implement a clear vision & business plan for your accounts to drive net retention
- Collaborate with Customer Success Manager on customer lifecycle activities with a focus on executive engagement. Identify & remediate churn risk throughout entirity of customer lifecycle.
- Understand & anticipate clients business needs to drive the success & growth of accounts
- Identify executive sponsors, establish strategic alignment between customers objectives & Conductors solutions, & develop a long-term strategy to address their strategic outcomes & drive results.
- Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems & achieve results, collaborating with Customer Success, Customer Support, Professional Services & Engineering to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Assist customers with challenges & problems, converting them into sales opportunities when possible
- Confidently convey Conductors value proposition clearly & persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including C-Level executives
- Negotiate contract renewals & expansion opportunities
- Maintain account & opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge of the complete capabilities of Conductors products & of Conductors internal operational processes.
- Prepare business reviews, proposals, demos, investment summaries, & contracts; completing Account Reviews quarterly with primary contacts & stakeholders
- Maintain an understanding of assigned customers platform adoption & utilization trends.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning, & sharing new knowledge
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a SaaS B2B Account Management, Sales, or Customer Success role in a corporate setting
- Tech savvy with an agility to learn about our platform, & the ability to talk the talk about web-based technologies
- Strong proficiency working Salesforce or other CRM & sales enablement tools required
- Demonstrated account planning & account management capability aligning client strategy & desired outcomes with Conductors' solutions to drive deep & long-lasting revenue relationships with clients
- Knowledgeable of industry trends, companies, technology, & displays passion for Digital Marketing
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills (including presentations), capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level
- Exceptional listening & interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability
- Strong team player with proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems & achieve results & make sound decisions
- Understanding of complex sales cycles, including discovery, objection handling, proposal building, negotiation, procurement, contract review & closing
- Proven history of attaining sales/retention targets for enterprise software solutions
- Ability to travel (10%+) to meet clients in order to support Account Reviews & on-site efforts to ensure client adoption & use of the Conductor platform.
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary range for this role is currently $64,100 - $106,800
Actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, & geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to the base salary, this role is also eligible for a variable bonus based on attainment of quota & performance targets. The base/variable mix is 60/40.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits & perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life & accidental death insurance, & a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, etc.).
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.