Shutterstocks mission is to help creative professionals from all backgrounds & businesses of all sizes produce their best work with incredible content & innovative tools, all on one platform.
Shutterstock is seeking an experienced VP of Brand Marketing to shape our unique brand strategy & convey our compelling story of empowering story-tellers around the globe. This dynamic leader will serve as a strategic partner & subject matter expert when it comes to all aspects of the Shutterstock brand.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will oversee a multi-functional team (including Communications, Public Relations, & Events) to drive cohesion across brand positioning. The VP of Brand Marketing will also work collaboratively with a team of senior leaders across the organization to align brand messaging to target audiences & business objectives.
- Grow revenue by improving brand awareness & equity globally, positioning Shutterstock as a thought leader on critical trends impacting key customer segments & driving integration across Marketing & with other key functions (Sales, Product).
- Evolve & execute on Shutterstocks brand framework narrative, positioning, & key pillars.
- Develop & enforce the brand positioning for the core Shutterstock brand (including category extensions), endorsed brands, & control brands in all marketing & communications activities.
- Leverage data & user research to track & evaluate brand performance & develop insight-based recommendations to deliver the most effective targeted campaigns & brand experiences.
- Partner with internal Creative & Content teams to produce & curate compelling cross-channel marketing elements for Shutterstocks brand, licensing, events, & partnerships.
- Work with our Chief Human Resources Officer & Internal Communications team on Shutterstocks corporate brand strategy.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with a proven track record in driving marketing & branding programs (experience building & managing a global brand is a big plus)
- Compelling storyteller with a demonstrated ability to craft a clear narrative & paint a captivating brand vision.
- Strategic thinker who can understand business complexities & develop an innovative & creative brand marketing plan that addresses these nuances.
- Effective communicator who is comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences & stakeholders at various levels.
- Exceptional leader & team player with proven ability to lead through influence & work effectively both independently & collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams.
- Dynamic & adaptable project manager with a strong ability to establish processes & drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities & goals.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate data into action
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers & Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, & want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 330 million images & more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V