Location:South London, (Training 2/3 Weeks in North Acton)
Hours: 5 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Would you like to work for a premium health & fitness brand? Since Pelotons U.S. launch seven years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 8-billion-dollar company & has acquired celebrity fans such asDavid Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama andHugh Jackmanamongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As the Field Operations Manager, youll be responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations of Pelotons South London depot, including warehouse & delivery operations, managing staff scheduling, product inventory, & vehicle fleet management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversee all warehouse operations
- Lead the training, supervision, & development of all site staff whilst abiding by the Peloton values
- Play an active role in the recruiting, interviewing, & hiring of all site staff in collaboration with People team
- Manage the site capacity to achieve forecasted deliveries, including all staff scheduling
- Maintain effective communication with the Field Operations team & cross functional partners, including Retail teams, the Studio, Inside Sales, & Member Support
- Oversee all daily customer delivery operations, including scheduling, in-home experiences, & resolving any escalations
- Ensure the vehicle fleet is properly maintained & serviced
- Produce & generate reports of deliveries, inventory, driving performance, personnel hours, & site costs on a weekly or monthly basis
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Comfortable with managing a diverse team of up to 30 people including full time, seasonal, & temporary workers
- Ability to build & develop a highly successful & dedicated team
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & problem solve employee, customer service, or operational challenges
- Strong organisational & analytical skills with relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Valid UK drivers licence preferred but not required
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies.
Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Work phone
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan