WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As the leader in Content Cloud, Box helps enterprises transform how people work together. Many of the worlds largest enterprises rely on Box to securely store their content, & we are helping to unlock the potential of their content through the development of additional core capabilities, like Box Relay. We are expanding Relay with additional features & supporting products that will benefit millions of Box users every day. Hence, we are seeking strong Software Engineers to deliver transformational Box Relay features that will blow our customers' minds. If this sounds like an exciting challenge to you, come join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Get to work with cutting-edge technologies that are defining the future of the cloud
- Team up with other engineers to foster solid engineering principles & represent our engineering values
- Utilize both your technical & relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion
- Collaborate, influence, & drive for improvement across scrum teams
- Have great visibility & impact across all of engineering
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of experience, with a Bachelors Degree (in CS) or equivalent
- Passionate about solving hard problems & building delightful customer-facing experiences
- You like to be an owner & strive to do work you're proud of, both technically & in your team interactions
- Able to inspire other people to work with you, & you enjoy mentoring & learning from other engineers
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, software design, & SaaS applications
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.