Founder's Associate - Scooch / London or Remote / £25-£28k + Equity
Dogs are our best friends, part of the family & even an entry to parenthood for many. During the pandemic millions of families became pet parents for the first time.
Like humans, they experience lots of problems with their health & wellbeing. Unfortunately they can't talk about it. Navigating healthcare for your dog can sometimes be mind-boggling & solutions can be generic.
Scooch is a holistic dog wellness company that offers personalised D2C supplements. We believe dogs are as unique & diverse as humans. We are on a mission to offer human grade healthcare for our furry friends making pet parenting hassle free & sustainable.
We are an early-stage tech startup run by an established founder who has built & exited several businesses & has a strong background in CPG & personalised wellness technology. Our investors include Reckitt, one of the world's best CPG companies & Founders Factory, one of Europe's hottest accelerators.
We are currently building the MVP of our first products here at Scooch & getting ready to launch soon.
About the role
The Founder's Associate role is a unique opportunity to dig into what it really takes to build a business from its early days. Working directly with the founder & CEO (Baris), you will be supported to lead on all aspects of Marketing/Community, Operations, Customer Experience & Supply Chain.
️ What your new Job will be:
- Create & deliver marketing content to raise awareness of Scooch (This can include blogs, events, social posts, Email Marketing)
- Build a community around our customers to provide value on their pet care whilst raising the credibility of our brand. Be creative with this & how we engage & educate our community!
- Biz ops will involve work around how we will optimise Scooch to be a opertianaly excellent business. You will own a lot of special projects so this is a great opportunity to set up, manage & monitor tools & processes
- Work with the CEO to define & work towards business goals
- Identify new business opportunities & execute across core areas like growth & talent.
- Be available for any customer queries & resolve in a timely manner
- Maintain high service levels through our chat/emails ensuring customers are always happy
- Monitor our trustpilot & flag areas of improvement
- Set, agree, implement & deliver Scooch's supply chain & operational strategy. The CEO will work closely with you on this till a specialist is hired
- Establish a network of suppliers, vendors & fulfilment houses for both products & accessories with a focus on quality & sustainability
We are looking for a smart, ambitious & entrepreneurial hustler based in London
- Passionate about the health & wellbeing of dogs, sustainable products & services & are excited about our vision
- Excited about learning the nuts & bolts of building an ambitious startup
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, & a positive & professional approach to interactions with our stakeholders
- Versatile problem-solver willing to get your hands dirty
- Execution focused, detail oriented, takes ownership & loves solving problems.
- High self-directed with an ability to get a lot done with sometimes limited direction
- Impeccable organisational & analytical skills, with a proven track record of project management duties
- Experience in supply chain management is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join as employee #2 in an exciting new venture.
What's in it for you
- Dive into the DTC ecosystem
- Gain experience in bringing a high-growth startup from 0 to 1
- Work directly with the Founder & CEO (Baris) & get exposure to all aspects of the business - we discuss & strategize together & look for ideas to improve from all quarters
- Be part of the Founder's Factory entrepreneurial ecosystem & build relationships for life
- Potential for growth, learnings & self-development
- Remote-first & flexible culture: we believe in outputs not clocking in time
- Opportunity to build a team as we scale
You will be part of a growing technology startup & help shape the future of the pet wellness market. We care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive & diverse place & we work hard to lead by example.