ACV Auctions is reinventing a $100 billion industry through an online, wholesale vehicle marketplace that provides car dealerships a more effective & transparent way of buying & selling wholesale vehicles through 20-minute auctions.Our technology modernizes the entire arc of auction operations, providing third- party inspections, account management, title & payment processing, managing arbitration & transportation. The company strives to be the most trusted source in the industry for dealers to buy & sell wholesale vehicles.The company is growing 300% year-over-year & recently completed a $93 million Series D funding round from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners & Bain Capital Ventures.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for Software Engineering Co-Ops, across mobile, web, & infrastructure. You will be working alongside other engineers & developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, & creating quality products is essential.
- Work closely with our product & engineering teams to develop the future of ACV Auctions.
- Design, build, test, & maintain high performance, reusable, & reliable code.
- Contribute software best practices & technology to the development & maintenance of our applications.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program & returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience in Java, Python, C# or other modern programming language.
- Have prior experience from hackathons, school projects, internships, or equivalent
- Great problem solving skills & ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.