In order to support our incredible growth trajectory were hiring an experienced Growth General Manager (GM) for our brand Factor. This role aims to drive significant revenue growth through the management & collaboration of our Growth Marketing & CRM teams. As the Growth GM, you will be responsible for identifying & scaling cost-effective customer acquisition & reactivations strategies across a range of digital & offline channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions, & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
The ideal candidate will know how to build & scale marketing teams that work closely with Product & Analytics Teams to drive growth. Additionally, someone who has demonstrated experience in collaborating multiple teams to achieve results & is able to define & clearly communicate the strategic direction.
- Drive revenue growth for Factor
- Own the marketing lifecycle: paid activations, referrals, retention, & reactivations
- Partner with multiple teams across HelloFresh to transfer best practices & leverage shared resources for Factor
- Lead a cross-functional effort to provide a delightful digital user experience for all our users
- Define our acquisition strategy. You will develop, recommend, & lead a team that executes marketing campaigns across a variety of paid & organic channels
- Have ownership of a substantial marketing budget & optimize the mix accordingly to achieve company targets in collaboration with Factors leadership team
- Define the role of partnership & business development in achieving our growth goals
- Obsessed with growth & building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator & team player who has a contagious can-do attitude
- Detail oriented you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others dont
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- A growth strategist & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, user research, consumer feedback, & large data sets
- Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & a keen ability to multitask and prioritize
- A collaborative partner with a can-do, positive attitude that is solution-focused
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in marketing, engineering, business administration, or related field with a strong academic record
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience with real & consistent results in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Proven background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models who has experience building & presenting business cases
- At least 4 years of team management experience
- Substantial experience working with growth metrics (CPA, CPC & LTV, CR, etc).
- Experience in Analytics & Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams & across the business both locally & in remote offices
- A strategic mind & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback & large data sets
- Outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & ability to multitask